Originally scheduled for full implementation by the USPS in May 2011, the IM Barcode will allow mailers greater flexibility in tracking their mail pieces. AccuZIP6 5.0 fully supports the new Intelligent Mail Barcode.
A lot of useful information is found at the USPS® RIBBS™ Intelligent Mail Barcode Resource Download Site, which can help you become acclimated to the new requirements and procedures for printing the Intelligent Mail Barcode. Once a Mailer ID has been obtained, an AccuZIP6 user can immediately begin printing the IM Barcode.
The Intelligent Mail Barcode is going to change the way that both the USPS and mailers handle and track their mail. Required implementation has yet to be determined, but the feature is fully integrated into AccuZIP6 5.0 now and ready for printing.
Coming soon to AccuZIP6 will be the AccuTrace™ add-on module, which will allow a user to add Intelligent Mail Barcode tracking information to a field in their database for all records in a mailing, all at the click of a button. This information can be added to a tracking report or exported, and takes the place of having to manually track addresses on an individual basis.
- Please let your guys know that they did an amazing job with this update. Remember when you said that the timestamp at the end was normal for Excel files? They got rid of that too! Absolutely incredible work! Outstanding! You guys are great!
n C.S., Virginia Beach, VA
- “We have over 200 vendors we work with on a daily basis and (the AccuZIP6 techs) are the most knowledgeable, helpful group of folks I have worked with, always willing to go out of the way to help. As owner and GM of a Print and Mail Shop I admire the dedication these folks have in making sure we are satisfied. I also appreciate the fact that a human answers the phone.”
n M.S., Mt. Vernon, IL
- “Your software is one of the best I've used. I switched over from PostalSoft (and before that BCC) and AccuZIP6 is easily a giant leap forward in terms of software interface, efficiency, automation, integration, and support. Your support system is one of the best I've seen. Please keep it up.”
n M.F., Bakersfield, CA
- “I've been getting unsolicited comments from clients about your support. They are saying things like, 'Without doubt, the finest software support that I have ever received'. Keep up the good work!”
n Dealer, Silver Spring , MD
- “I have never received the kind of support that is as quick, reliable and dependable as your company has provided... everything you have said you would do you have, and then some. My hat off to you and your company.”
n B.J., Orlando , FL